Our Customer Line
01633 620 111

Love where we live

We all like to live in attractive places and there are ways we can all contribute to this. Making small differences can have a massive impact, especially if everyone makes them.

“Love where we live’ is a new way of reporting about the area where you live. If you would like to make a difference to where you live, tell us. You can report an issue in your local area when it doesn’t meet the standards set out here.

What are the standards?

We listened to feedback from estate inspection events and have now set out a clear set of standards for what your street, block, roads, paths and green areas should look like.

The standards cover:

 You can also watch a short video here explaining what the standards are,

How to report an issue

Check the standard set out in the above sections. If you spot something that does not meet these standards you should make a note of where and when you spotted the issue. When you get in touch please let us know these details:

  • Your name and address
  • The best phone number for us to call during the day
  • Your mobile number (if different to above)
  • An email address (if you have one)
  • The location of the issue you have spotted
  • As much detail as possible about the issue

Online Form

You can report any of the above issues on our simple online form. The information from the form is checked Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. Anything that needs to be sorted urgently can be reported over the phone or via email as normal.

By phone

Give us a call on 0800 111 4242 / 01633 620 111 to speak to the customer service team

By email

Send us an email at enquiries@bronafon.org.uk

By Facebook

Send us a Facebook message, you can also attach a picture. facebook.com/BronAfon/

On Twitter

 You can also Tweet us @bronafon

What we will do

We will check to find out who owns the land or the highway and deal with the report accordingly. If the issue relates to something Torfaen Council are responsible for then we will pass your report onto them. Please bear in mind that although we are working closely with Torfaen Council to improve standards, Bron Afon has no control over how the council respond.

What else can you do?